xenom....

Estado
Not open for further replies.
DAN_NYC, explica, demonstra o que faz a diferença no material que dizes sem publicitar e sem essa postura.
Aqui o tuga quer é soluçoes praticas, baratas, boas, baratas, seguras e baratas. :p
Se com 2 diodos por uns 5€ e um kit mediano se faz a festa, o tuga alinha.
Não falo claro por todos, mas pela maioria.
Resumindo: Bom, barato, jeitoso, com preço baixo, economico, baratuxo etc...

Aqui o tuga muda quadrantes, faz mods pelo barato, muitas das vezes OEM, ensinamos e partilhamos conhecimento. Faz o mesmo.

Por mim, já se limpava o pó.
O tipo embirrou comigo logo a partida porque dei logo o corte antes mesmo de ele chegar aos kit do coraçao dele :p

Opa larga isso do xenon que nao tens futuro... vai mas é vender jantes ao Bari :D

- - - - - - - - - -

se me desses :D

É coisa que não me faz falta..

Olha ai a publicidade a supostos lava farois que tens em casa para vender.. :D :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ele so nao vende o carro pq ja ouve um user aqui do forum que acabou de comprar um parecido com o mesmo motor da feira :D pois tirando isso ninguem comprava aquilo :D

WoW :eek: a Blog with shopping cart... :D Audi A38P - Well-Done

How can you get a link from a Screenshot from a post from 2011 that was deleted?

Guess you just made it yourself.

I could help you to understand putting the right LINK. But as I told you Im not going put Links or mention the word "W".

I know you will like me to do it just for me to be banned or all the info removed.

Not going to play your game. Have been chasing me for the last pages.

DAN_NYC, explica, demonstra o que faz a diferença no material que dizes sem publicitar e sem essa postura.
Aqui o tuga quer é soluçoes praticas, baratas, boas, baratas, seguras e baratas. :p
Se com 2 diodos por uns 5€ e um kit mediano se faz a festa, o tuga alinha.
Não falo claro por todos, mas pela maioria.
Resumindo: Bom, barato, jeitoso, com preço baixo, economico, baratuxo etc...

Aqui o tuga muda quadrantes, faz mods pelo barato, muitas das vezes OEM, ensinamos e partilhamos conhecimento. Faz o mesmo.

2 diodos... :roll:

This is the kind of "Work" you do.
adding diodes, resistors, selling fake Philips HID...

I´m not into this kind of things. Also you already have a 100% safe HID. right??

Why do you need my advice?

How can you get a link from a Screenshot from a post from 2011 that was deleted?

I could help you to understand putting the right LINK. But as I told you Im not going put Links or mention the word "W".

I know you will like me to do it just for me to be banned or all the info removed.

Respeito pelo administrador, que ele não anda aqui a postar mentiras.
Alem de que como administrador, tem sempre acesso a backups e afins.
Não inventes é tu.

Well... seems like most of the people who still in the post are just not interested in solutions but more into kicking me out one way or another.

I can´t spend more hours in the forum.

I did reply a lot of question without mention any brand nor giving any link (not even to other forums).

I will comeback later to see if there is some question I can help with.

It´s nice to see that some people were talkative today & not into start a nuclear war...

LOL... i love this game...

check your restored messages:

http://www.audipt.com/f88/ajuda-com-xenon-8p-71502/#post1716598

http://www.audipt.com/f88/ajuda-com-xenon-8p-71502/#post1716616

http://www.audipt.com/f88/[xenon-aj...a-motor-escovas-82712/index2.html#post1716600

http://www.audipt.com/f79/escova-limpa-vidros-a3-8p-94520/#post1716602

http://www.audipt.com/f88/motor-das...c%5C-xenon-help-64609/index2.html#post1716614

http://www.audipt.com/f88/motor-das...%5Bresolvido%5D-91182/index7.html#post1716615

and.... ?

i was aiming for nuclear war..

unfortunaly not with good results :(

but hey.. another day has passed, and i'm going home.. :D

EDIT
coitado do rapaz criador do topico..
quando cá voltar e ler isto tudo.. da duas, três!
ou ri ou chora pra carai :D

Well... seems like most of the people who still in the post are just not interested in solutions but more into kicking me out one way or another.

I can´t spend more hours in the forum.

I did reply a lot of question without mention any brand nor giving any link (not even to other forums).

I will comeback later to see if there is some question I can help with.

It´s nice to see that some people were talkative today & not into start a nuclear war...

Ooohhhh .. :(
I'll miss you!

2 diodos... :roll:

This is the kind of "Work" you do.
adding diodes, resistors, selling fake Philips HID...

I´m not into this kind of things. Also you already have a 100% safe HID. right??

Why do you need my advice?
Is this a joke? hahahahahahahaha :p
I don´t need your advice. I just want to understand what is so special about your HID kits (made in chinoland too...)
You are always atacking users, just post the info we want from you. wow, maybe you don´t have any kind of knowledge about electronics... or you don´t understand how HID kit works...

restored messages?? really? Is that possible?
1 years, 10 new users, hundred of fights it´s necesary to restore the messages that were deleted? wow :)

I might not be patiente all the time as I told to other usser I was banned & banned & attacked & insulted.

Also if I have to be honest I don´t remember what I did yesterday I´m going to remember what I did 14 months ago.

But I can tell you since I know the problems with many websites with the "Commercial posts" I try not to use the ONLINE STORE Links never. I usually put some Link to the BLOG.

The BLOG it´s way better bacause we can use all the text, pics & video we want & there is no shopping cart. :p

If someone was asking me: "where can I buy a hid that works" maybe I gave them the Link to the product, I don´t remeber doing it by the way.

But there is something I can´t understand.

Even if everybody breaks his wiper motor...
Even if this "W" HID is the only 1 in the world that is 100% safe...
Even this way I can´t put a link to the product that they users are asking for??

What´s the point of the forum then?

Last edited:
Estado
Not open for further replies.
Back