Aviso sonoro da temperatura

posso ter feito trepalhada por ler na diagonal posso colocar aqui o link?
copia do texto
I think there is a way to "change" it with VCDS but it's asking me for a security code to access the adaptations in 17-instruments. I asked Andy here and on the Ross tech forums about it. I'm looking at....

17-Instruments
10-adaptations
(9)-outside_temperature-p_ice_warning_exit_temperature
(10)-outside_temperature-p_ice_warning_entry_temperature

I was able to put new values in but it wouldn't keep them because I didn't have the security code.
Flygteye : do you have a copy of RT's beta version software on your laptop? I run both the current full SW version and the Beta version concurrently on my Laptop. If so, try changing the adaptation channels with the beta SW and see what happens. If this doesn't work I can email you a link to old SW version 12.12.0. Email if you want the link....

Last edited:
posso ter feito trepalhada por ler na diagonal posso colocar aqui o link?
copia do texto
I think there is a way to "change" it with VCDS but it's asking me for a security code to access the adaptations in 17-instruments. I asked Andy here and on the Ross tech forums about it. I'm looking at....

17-Instruments
10-adaptations
(9)-outside_temperature-p_ice_warning_exit_temperature
(10)-outside_temperature-p_ice_warning_entry_temperature

I was able to put new values in but it wouldn't keep them because I didn't have the security code.
Flygteye : do you have a copy of RT's beta version software on your laptop? I run both the current full SW version and the Beta version concurrently on my Laptop. If so, try changing the adaptation channels with the beta SW and see what happens. If this doesn't work I can email you a link to old SW version 12.12.0. Email if you want the link....

quando faço essa operação com o vag, nada disso me aparece.. mete ai o link..

Back