997 Turbo..... Um sonho....

Oh pah, oh FredOOOO, só me metes é doente! :D :D :D :D
Já nem consigo ver este tópicOOOO! :p :p :p :p
É com cada um mais bonito q o outrOOOO! :)

M.A3.D disse:
Oh pah, oh FredOOOO, só me metes é doente! :D :D :D :D
Já nem consigo ver este tópicOOOO! :p :p :p :p
É com cada um mais bonito q o outrOOOO! :)

concordo..amo tanto a porsche...coisa mai lindaaaa! :p :D

obrigado FredOOOO por este tópico.

um abraço

olha me este a meter me inveja :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

tt4jz1.jpg

tt5jy9.jpg

FrEdOOOO disse:

estas imagens a preto e branco tao demais...é mítico este carro...epah...q fotos do crl..parece mm aquelas lendas e no dia em q a porsche desceu dos céus á terra...sei lá..as fotos com as nuvens e ..epah BRUTAL!

Porsche 3.6-litre Turbo (997 Turbo)

It takes something really quite special to de-throne BMW’s 3.2-litre, the most successful unit in International Engine of the Year Awards history, behold the 3.6-litre turbo from Porsche. When all the points were counted, this engine finished just four points ahead of the BMW M powerplant, winner of this category for the past six years.

Porsche’s new flat six is a sublime feat of engineering, combining state-of-the- art technology with epic performance. Such details as 420bhp on tap prompted Tomaz Porekar of Slovenia’s Avto Foto Market to say, “One of the greatest flat-six engines ever produced. Excellent power and perfect for everyday driving.”

But the Porsche engine is about more than just high power. The turbo motor is the first from Porsche to feature exhaust gas turbochargers with variable turbine geometry, with one turbocharger within each row of cylinders. Thanks to this technology, the full flow of exhaust gases can be used to provide optimum charge effect. The engine’s variable turbine geometry combines the benefits of small and large turbos, and offers optimal performance throughout the rev range.

Compressed air produced flows through two intercoolers that have a 10% larger diameter to accommodate more air. The engine also features an automatic waste valve that fits in the compressor housing of the exhaust gas turbocharger to save space. In addition to the performance being offered, the turbo can record 12.8L/100km (22mpg) on the EU combined cycle too.

The last words on the subject go to American Ken Gross, who comments simply: “The best 911 engine Turbo ever.”

Back