[A4 B5] Nimbus Grau Perl Effekt thread POLISHWORKS

Hello :)

Friend mrogal, great project! :) Congrats and keep up the good work :) I hope see more of your car :p :p

PolishWorks is some site or forum that we can see more projects like this? :)

Are you from Poland, right? How is the economic and social situation? I finished my course and if I can't find work here in Portugal, I go to another country... Being away from family, but we have to do something for our life :)

Once again, very nice work in your "fake" RS4 :) :)

about specs, confort and prices.. ;)
I bought mine used for less than 100 euro then I decided to carry them to "coilover grandpa" (magician :D) to regenerate shocks because I had a suspicion that they do not hold parameteres. "Grandpa" poured it all over again. However, one had a piston rod rusts, and already oil leak, so i have to look for new ones. Comfort ok, they should be little bit harder, price of new set od coils in POland: about 300 350 euro.
cheers.

- - - - - - - - - -

Hello :)

Friend mrogal, great project! :) Congrats and keep up the good work :) I hope see more of your car :p :p

PolishWorks is some site or forum that we can see more projects like this? :)

Are you from Poland, right? How is the economic and social situation? I finished my course and if I can't find work here in Portugal, I go to another country... Being away from family, but we have to do something for our life :)

Once again, very nice work in your "fake" RS4 :) :)
your profession is??

Industrial Maintenance Technician - Electromechanical :)

But, I have to say, electricity isn't my favourity thing :p I finish my traineeship/training/internship (I don't know how to tell to you understand, sorry :( ) in Grupo Portucel Soporcel, it makes paper and pulp to worldwide. I don't know if they want me there... Otherwise, I will work out of the country, making for life: p

133378_3836412548887_1297463830_o.jpg

gosto!!!!!

estás a ver professor o que te falava se metesses as S4,,
olhas para a frente a para a traseira e :wow: e depois olhas para a lateral e :roll:

Back