Eles andem ai...

Depois de receber um email em holandes, respondi porque pensava ser alguem de ca :|

a seguir:

ReplyTo: Jessica Desmond <jessica.desmond02@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Reactie op uw advertentie Volkswagen Passat 1.8 Variant 20V 92KW 1998 Blauw: Is de auto nog beschikbaar?

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.. I am ready to buy this car as a gift for my business partner and i am at sea at the moment because i am a Marine Engineer and due to the nature of my work, phone calls making and visiting of website are restricted but i squeezed out time to check this advert and send you an email regarding it. I really want the Car to be a surprise package to my partner so i won't let him know anything about the Car until it gets delivered to him, I am sure he will be very happy with the Car. I will transfer the money to you via PayPal or via Bank Transfer because i think that is the only secure way to pay you for the Car, i will need you to give me your PayPal Email Address or your Bank Account Details so that i can proceed with the payment today.. Please if you don't have PayPal account yet, it is very easy to set up, go to www.paypal.com and get it set up, after you have set up an account with PayPal, i will only need the e-mail address you use for registration with PayPal so as to put the money through. I have a pick up agent that will come and pick the Car up after i have made the payments...Hope to read from you soon. Am from United Kingdom....

I wait to hear from you asap..
Thanks.

Ao luciano Rato disseram-lhe que era para o sobrinho :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

A minha resposta:

My friend, i know almost everyting from internet bullsheets, this kind of sheet i know it from a lot of friends. And some other type of sheet also. If u try to still my car i really advise you to get an honest job becouse i'm a well educated guy,otherwise i would sent you an very bad answer. But if you are an honest person come here or send somebody with money in hands.
Greetings, vitor

Dassssss esta malta nao aprende
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Eu mandava fo...a pu.. da mae dele, e punha o avo a enrr.... o ganda pane... do pai dele e ele que manda-se a irma que eu ensinava-lhe umas coisas, tudo de uma forma muito educada pois tenho todo o respeito pelos ladroes.

O mundo já tem tanta gente, se estes cbr... fossem todos para o inferno ficavamos claramente a ganhar.

Last edited:
Back