Bomba de Vacuo.

Boas malta, esta semana tenho andado cm sorte a mais :evil:
A minha bomba de vacuo que funciona como motor do fecho central e dos vidros eletricos avariou e não tem arranjo. Tudo bem, arranjei uma num sucateiro que funciona sim senhora mas agr ha um problema, a bomba não responde ao comando do fecho central pois n esta programada para esta bomba mas sim para a antiga que avariou(queimou o motor).
Alguem me sabe dizer o que ha a fzr?
Agradeço a ajuda ai do pessoal.

Cumprimentos

Marinheiro disse:
A minha bomba de vacuo que funciona como motor do fecho central e dos vidros eletricos avariou e não tem arranjo. Tudo bem, arranjei uma num sucateiro que funciona sim senhora mas agr ha um problema, a bomba não responde ao comando do fecho central pois n esta programada para esta bomba mas sim para a antiga que avariou(queimou o motor).

Cumprimentos

Codificando via Vag-Com? Será?

Atira-te ao Google...

;)

Á poizéééé:

For everyone with a B5 A4 (also applies to A3 & A6) there are two main variants of the central locking pump.

The older single vacuum/pressure outlet 4AO pumps, and the later twin outlet 8LO pumps.

The suffix letter on the end of the part number indicates pump revision and car model.

Most 8LO pumps are interchangeable.

On 8LO pumps, all suffixes above 'A' have Radio Frequency 'remote central locking' incorporated. (Late 97+).

If you change to a pump with a different suffix (8LO862257'A' to 8LO862257'E' etc), or from a non-RF pump to an RF pump, you will generally have to use VAG-COM to recode the number in module 35 'central locking' (46 central convenience for later cars) to enable the central locking/alarm to function correctly. The correct code to enter depends on your car model, radio, and desired locking features.

Chose the basecode that describes your car, then add or subract the numbers for the 'Optional locking features' that you require, then enter the final number into your central locking module with VAG-COM.

A4 B5 Central locking Codes can be found on the Rosstech website (scroll down to Module 35)
http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/audiB5.html#35

A4 B6
http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/audiB6.html#46

A3 pre-97
http://www.robvanguard.co.uk/a3/CODING97.pdf

A3 1998-2000
http://www.robvanguard.co.uk/a3/CODING98.pdf

A3 2000+
http://www.robvanguard.co.uk/a3/CODING00.pdf

Pre 97 A4's normally have a separate 'central locking' control unit under the rear seat bench, compatible with the early RF or earlier type IR remote locking fob's (will have small domed IR pickups on the 'B' column's).

If your pump is running for longer than 6 seconds, you have a vacuum/pressure leak in one of the tubes or tube junctions, normally the front doors, fuel flap or junctions behind the front seats. You can sometimes locate the leak by listening for a hissing noise inside the car.
If a leak is not fixed promptly, and the pump continues to work overtime, the graphite impeller will eventually shatter and a replacement pump will be required.

Another common problem with the pump is its location. The pump and its foam protective cover tend to become waterlogged after heavy rain, which can cause unexpected problems like windows opening or closing for no reason, and boot or doors not working with the remote.
This can generally be remedied by drying out the pump

All Audi A4's from late 97 onward were factory fitted for 'Remote Central Locking'. If 'remote central locking' was an optional extra and was not purchased with the car, Audi simply gave people non-remote keys and coded the central locking accordingly.

A4's from 97 to early 98 generally require a two button flip key, as boot locking is pneumatically controled, and unlocks with the rest of the car doors.

Later A4's had a three button flip key, with an electronically controled boot lock.

Uk/European remotes operate on a different frequency to USA remotes.

If you intend to buy a European flip key on ebay for your B5 A4, generally stick to the 2 or 3 button '4DO837231' or '8LO837231 A' part number keys that will be compatable with your car.(A3 keys are 8LO, 8PO etc)

Some 3 button remotes will work on various different models, but there is no definitive list.

The remotes contain two separate components:

1. The 'Remote Central Locking' part, which has to be sync'ed to the car to enable the RF remote locking. You can sync the remote either using the two key method, which differs for pre and post 97 cars, or use VAG-COM to enter the key manually.

2. The 'Immobiliser' part, which takes the form of a small glass capsule containing a 'micro-circuit', which is present in all of the car keys, even the tiny plastic emergency type key.

The earlier immobiliser type had a 'static code' and the later type had a 'rolling code'.

If you do not have a remote key, and your B5 A4 is late 97 onwards, you can purchase the correct 2 or 3 button flip key (ebay etc) and swap the transponder capsule from one of your old type 'main' keys. This will allow the immobiliser to be disabled when you start the car. If you do not have a spare immobiliser capsule to transfer, you will have to take your keys to Audi for a transponder swap/recode.

This is all information that i found usefull when i retrofitted original 'Keyless Entry' to my 97 A4 TDI SE, and is probably oversimplified in parts.

Só me falta ir aí para me pagares um copo...

8) 8) 8)
8) 8)
8)

Resyncing Remotes to the Car
I can't guarantee that I got all the steps but I'll try... from the number of steps you'll see why you should let the service tech do it. ;-)
1) Stand next to car
2) Unlock car
3) Close all doors
4) Put a key in the ignition
5) Turn to accessory
6) Put remote 1 in and lock door (leave in door)
7) Allow remote 1 to rock back from the lock position (I think you leave it in this position)
8) Hold unlock button down for 10 seconds
9) Press unlock button once for remote 1
10) Repeat #7 & #8 (don't change the remote in the door)
11) Press unlock button twice for remote 2
12) Repeat again for remote 3 if you have one

Aplica-te no inglês.....

Cumprimentos

Porque nao trocar só o motor queimado pelo motor bom e deixar toda a eletronica, foi o que eu fiz troquei só o motor por um do golf3. A eletronica é a mesma que eu lá tinha ficou OK.

Porque nao trocar só o motor queimado pelo motor bom e deixar toda a eletronica, foi o que eu fiz troquei só o motor por um do golf3. A eletronica é a mesma que eu lá tinha ficou OK.

x2!

Fiz o mesmo na minha à bem pouco tempo... levou apenas a roldana_grafite do Motor.

;)

já editei e apaguei mensagens tuas de classificados ou vendas ou sugestões. na próxima não aviso! nmb

Last edited by a moderator:
N entendi. Como posso ajudar o pessoal n deixam ?.pk queria fazer um topico no classificados e n deixaram?

Back