RS4 V8 +K&N+Milltek... Dyno....

Pequeno commentario ao video...........

Mods to the car are a K&N Panel filter and a Milltek Resonated cat-back. We added two, 2-inch vacuum controlled "dump" valves (similar to the stock exhaust valves) between the resonators and mufflers, which are attached to the factory lines tied to the Sport-button-controlled reservoir.

My main concern today was that we weren't losing any major power/torque there (with the dumps) and it seems that everything's okay; but without another Milltek-equipped car we won't know!

My plots also include absoluteis' best run on the same dyno (colder day, though) -- the lowest results are my car with sport mode OFF, the middle are his best stock run with I'm assuming sport mode ON, and the highest are mine with sport mode ON.

Milltek advertises both ~20HP (crank?) and the torque improvement... so it seems about right assuming a 29% drivetrain loss.

Makaveli disse:
só 304 cv à roda? não tá ali nada mal? sao 130cv perdidos...
A Audi anuncia 420cv para as RS4 V8, mas consta que na relidade quando vão aos bancos de ensaios, dão sempre valores inferiores (390cv-400cv e pouquissimas com 410 cv)

E comparando com este dyno feito no banco da MTM na Alemanha (outro rs4 v8 )

Back