Duvida sobre Concert I e sistema BOSE

Boas,
Queria que quem soubesse, me ajudasse de vez!
Eu tenho o chorus no meu A4 de 98, que está com aquele problema na roda do volume e por isso vou alterar o radio, mas como n quero mudar de marca para n estragar a consola, vou meter um concert I (visto ser o que dá para o meu carro)!!!

As duas duvidas começam agora, todos os concert I tao preaprados para o sistema bose , e no meu carro se meterr um radio destes posso dps por este sistema????

Fico á espera obrigado.

O que tu queres é isto :wink:

Standard/Bose and other configuration modes

You can program the Concert radio to use either the standard or the Bose equalization setting, as well as a few other basic configurations. This requires the use of a VAG-1551, VAG-1552 or equivalent scan tool (See VAG-COM or ProDiag). Knowledge of the usage of such a scan tool is assumed.

*Connect scan tool to the car's OBD-II diagnotic port.
*Turn on ignition and radio, select Radio Controller in scan tool.
*The radio shows "DIAG" in the display.
*Select "Recode Module". You may enter a 5-digit code according to the table below. For example, "00007" is a standard setting while "00017" is a Bose setting, both with CD changer and secondary display.
*Turn off radio and ignition, disconnect scan tool.
*Turn on radio to hear the effects. In Bose mode, the radio display will show "BOSE" briefly after turn-on.

untitled1copyrt4.jpg

Note: Programming the radio to run in Bose mode does not make it a Bose system if it wasn't installed at the factory as such. The Bose system also has an different external amplfier and different speakers.

MoByS disse:
O que tu queres é isto :wink:

Standard/Bose and other configuration modes

You can program the Concert radio to use either the standard or the Bose equalization setting, as well as a few other basic configurations. This requires the use of a VAG-1551, VAG-1552 or equivalent scan tool (See VAG-COM or ProDiag). Knowledge of the usage of such a scan tool is assumed.

*Connect scan tool to the car's OBD-II diagnotic port.
*Turn on ignition and radio, select Radio Controller in scan tool.
*The radio shows "DIAG" in the display.
*Select "Recode Module". You may enter a 5-digit code according to the table below. For example, "00007" is a standard setting while "00017" is a Bose setting, both with CD changer and secondary display.
*Turn off radio and ignition, disconnect scan tool.
*Turn on radio to hear the effects. In Bose mode, the radio display will show "BOSE" briefly after turn-on.

untitled1copyrt4.jpg

Note: Programming the radio to run in Bose mode does not make it a Bose system if it wasn't installed at the factory as such. The Bose system also has an different external amplfier and different speakers.

Tks!
O que dá entao para perceber é q todos os radios podem ser configuraods para o sistema bose.

Num A4 de 98 consegues-se ligar sub e amplificadores deste sistema?

Já agora vou por aqui o q um gajo do ebay me escreveu sobre esta duvida que me deixou a pensar...

"Hi,

There are two versions of Audio Concerts; there is a BOSE version which as soon as you turn it on displays the word BOSE, and the other version doesn?t display the word at all. If you ask your Audi dealer they will state ?either version should work in a BOSE amplified Audi and both should work in a non BOSE amplified Audi?, what they don?t tell you is the NON BOSE version will only work the front speakers on the dashboard in the BOSE amplified Audi.

After selling quite a lot of Audi Concerts that is my experience, so do you believe Audi who should know better or me who has learned from his mistakes?

Regards
Rich"

O que eu percebi daí é que um rádio codificado como Bose não funciona a 100% num sistema non-Bose e vice-versa...será?

Acredito que "levando o rádio ao vagcom" conseguirás adaptar a 100% ao teu sistema.

Mas tens bose ou n?

MoByS disse:
O que eu percebi daí é que um rádio codificado como Bose não funciona a 100% num sistema non-Bose e vice-versa...será?

Acredito que "levando o rádio ao vagcom" conseguirás adaptar a 100% ao teu sistema.

Mas tens bose ou n?

Nop... eu quero é ver se é possivel meter agora o sistema no meu carro...
era isso q eu queria saber!

Sim, é possível instalar esse sistema... basta saber qual o material certo a arranjar :roll:

Boas
o meu tb tem mesmo problema da roda do volume e queria trocar o radio e tb jkeria colocar um concept I..em principio da sem problemas ne?

Back